Applying to become a trader will allow you to be qualified to bring orders, have the opportunity to be copied by other users, and enjoy the 12% profit commission of the follower at the same time. However, in order to ensure the steady development of the Copy Trading system, we put forward the following requirements for the conditions and code of conduct for applying to become a trader:
Asset requirements: In order to prevent traders from maliciously using a small amount of margin to bring orders to earn high commissions, it is necessary to deposit at least 500 USDT assets in the account with orders, and the number of historically opened positions is greater than 30 orders, and the transaction volume reaches 100,000.
Trading requirements: cannot follow other traders, cannot have contract entrustment and position orders. If you have the following positions or contract orders before submitting the application, you need to close the position or cancel the order before you can apply to become a trader.
Rules for traders:
1. Don't promise benefits to followers to attract copy.
2. We should do our best to help followers make profits and consider risks in a timely manner. It is forbidden to brush orders in pursuit of high returns and commissions, and it takes more than 3 minutes to open and close positions.
3. Do not adopt high-risk and high-yield trading strategies, which will bring uncontrollable risks to followers.
4. In order to protect the interests of others, social accounts such as mobile phone numbers and email addresses must not display or imply nicknames, profiles, and other display information.
5. It is forbidden to use multiple accounts to bring bills, long-short pairing, etc. Once discovered, the eligibility to bring bills will be permanently disqualified.
6. Malicious operations are prohibited, including but not limited to malicious swiping to increase attention or funds. Once discovered, the trader's account will be permanently suspended.
7. Once the above requirements and agreements are violated, the eligibility to bring the bill will be canceled immediately. The platform will recover the illegal gains and will no longer provide services for it.
8. When the system detects that you have illegal transactions such as abnormal transactions, you will be prohibited from trading.
Trader order rules:
It is necessary to use the isolated margin mode to place pending orders.
BiKing has the right to supplement trader specifications to ensure the healthy development of the Copy Trading system, and the final interpretation right belongs to the platform.