BiKing provides a copy trading function, allowing you to trade with other traders or specific strategies. But before deciding to copy, it is important to consider your overall financial situation, including financial planning. Using the copy trading function is highly speculative, and you may suffer large losses that exceed the amount used for copy traders.
1. Please note that automatic trading operations will complete opening and closing transactions in your account without your manual intervention. When using BiKing Investment Management Services, you need to choose to follow a specific trader or multiple traders and/or follow a specific trading strategy. When making such decisions, please have considered your overall financial situation, including financial planning, and understand the speculation and risks of using the documentary trading function. You could incur losses that are much greater than the amount used to copy this trader.
2. Please note that the copy trading function we provide is for reference only. Employees and agents of BiKing and its affiliated companies are not investment or financial advisors. If you make investment decisions based on information provided on our website or obtained through the copy trading function, you do so at your own risk. BiKing and its affiliates, employees and agents shall not be liable for any losses.
3. When using the documentary trading function, you should make independent research and judgment before making investment decisions. You should independently judge whether an investment, strategy, or any other product or service meets your own needs based on your own investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
4. Please note that if you conduct other transactions by yourself or modify or cancel the instructions generated by the copy trading function, the asset performance of your account may be different from that of the users you copy. Withdrawals and withdrawals by the copying object may also cause differences in the performance of the two accounts, because these actions may affect the proportion of copying transactions.
5. Please note that past performance, risk rate, statistical data and all information about the user displayed on our website and application do not represent future performance and should be regarded as hypothetical situations. Past performance and/or risk ratios should be considered hypothetical performance. Hypothetical performance has many inherent limitations. No representation or warranty is made that any account will or may achieve gains or losses similar to past performance or the risk rate shown. Each investor's actual profit/loss percentage may vary depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to: account balance (deposits and withdrawals) at the time of the transaction, market behavior, investor's account settings, and copying the actual representation of the object;
6. In addition, we also need to remind you that there are certain market risks and operational risks in documentary trading. Market risk means that in the case of market price fluctuations, the traders you follow may suffer losses, which will also affect your assets. Operational risk refers to the failure to complete the documentary transaction or causing unnecessary losses due to the trader's operational errors or technical problems.
In order to reduce risks as much as possible, we recommend that you carefully evaluate your investment experience, risk appetite and financial status before using the copy trading function, and carry out reasonable risk control. You can simulate the copy order before copying the order to understand the specific operation process of the copy trading function and various situations that may arise.
Finally, we also remind you that the copy trading function of BiKing is a high-risk investment tool, which is not suitable for all investors. Before using, you need to understand the relevant risks, and use them with caution while ensuring that you can bear the relevant risks.