Please be vigilant and do not click on any suspicious links from unofficial channels. For Biking related products, please visit www.bikingex.com to download.
- What is fishing
Phishing attacks are criminal fraud processes that obtain sensitive personal information such as usernames, passwords, funds, and ID cards by pretending to be others. These communications all claim to come from the official, operator, customer service, or network manager, in order to trick the victim into gaining credibility.
- Phishing transmission channels
- Pass the virus. The criminals copy a website exactly like the Biking, and then use some computer virus programs, junk software, etc. to send the fake website address to the investor’s computer, or put it on the search website to trick the investor into logging in to steal Use user account passwords, transaction information or funds, etc.
2) SMS via mobile phone. Criminals use mobile phone text messages to pretend to be the official Biking to send fraudulent text messages to users, claiming that they have won prizes or their accounts have been stolen by others, etc., and require investors to log in to the website designated in the text messages for identity verification as soon as possible. The website is a fake website built by criminals and used to extract user information. If a user logs in to the website and performs operations, the user's account number, password and other information will be illegally learned.
3) Establish a fake website. The criminals first set up a fake website, and then publish false activity information on the social platform website. This activity often draws a big pie to the user. When the user logs in on the fake website, the account password information will be learned by the criminals .
4) By impersonating an official mailbox. Criminals send a large number of fraudulent emails to entice users to log in to fake websites. These emails are mostly used for various reasons such as winning prizes and system upgrades. The recipients are required to click on the link address on the email to log in to an interface similar to the Biking website. Once the investor enters his account password and other information in this designated login interface, the information will be stolen.
- Repost the link of the phishing website through the community to lure users to log in to the fake website.
Use a safer Chrome browser and upgrade to the latest version;
Note: Chrome is a Google product, and its security is generally recognized as high. The latest version is upgraded because there are many vulnerabilities in the lower version, such as "Punycode phishing attack"
Do not install browser plug-ins at will;
Note: The browser plug-in has very high permissions and there is a risk of account theft, such as "User-Agent Switcher backdoor incident under chrome".
Do not open link addresses from unknown sources, and do not enter Biking account password and personal information on unknown websites to avoid being stolen by phishing websites or network Trojans;
Install anti-virus software and regularly perform anti-virus on computers and phones;
Update system patches on time;
Please do not give the official verification code to others;
When you log in or perform transaction-related operations, please make sure whether the domain name belongs to the Biking, and you can consult customer service for unknown domain names. The only official website www.bikingex.com
BiKing Official Website: https://www.bikingex.com