The contract task center of BiKing Exchange will divide the various execution steps involved in the contract transaction into interesting and diverse task systems. Users can obtain USDT bonus rewards by completing the corresponding requirements of various tasks. The more tasks you complete, the greater the rewards. The tasks in the task center are mainly divided into three categories, namely newcomer tasks, growth tasks and event tasks.
Task category: Registration/KYC/first recharge/first position opening/contract transaction/profit reward/loss subsidy
After successful user registration, you can unlock newcomer contract tasks
Time: 1 month (new users use the registration date as the calculation time)
(Attachment: The opening time for old users is calculated from the date when the task center goes online)
After the novice task is over, it will enter the growth task stage, and each stage will correspond to different tasks
Task rules: Every time you complete a growth task, you will immediately unlock the growth task for the next stage while receiving the reward.
BiKing Exchange contract will hold a variety of activities from time to time, and each activity also corresponds to a different task, and the corresponding reward can be obtained by completing the task
Time: Opening and ending are consistent with the corresponding activities
Task rules: determined according to the requirements of special activities
The launch of the BiKing Exchange Contract Task Center is to give back to new and old users for their long-term support, and to bring users more rich and interesting contract experience.
1. All tasks require data to be recorded as valid data starting from the launch of the task center as the time node.
2. Users are prohibited from taking advantage of the task center feature to maliciously arbitrage it.
3. For malicious arbitrage users, the platform reserves the right to freeze accounts.
4. The default validity period of the BiKing platform experience bonus is one month, and the balance of the bonus will be deducted if the time is exceeded.
5. The final interpretation right belongs to BiKing Exchange.
BiKing Official Website: https://www.bikingex.com